Instructions for Oral Presentation
1. Please bring your PC or presentation data to the PC Center (Foyer, 2nd floor, Conference Bldg. and Foyer, 1st floor, Exhibition Bldg.) at least 30 minutes prior to your presentation.
|Wednesday, October 10||7:30-19:00|
|Thursday, October 11||7:30-18:00|
|Friday, October 12||7:30-15:30|
2. If you use Macintosh, please bring your own PC.
Instructions for those who bring their own PC
- Please bring an AC adaptor and VGA connector (mini D-sub 15 pin or HDMI terminal).
- Please cancel your screen saver and power saving settings in advance.
- Please bring a backup of your data by CD-R, DVD-R or USB memory stick.
- After your presentation, please pick up your PC at the operator’s desk.
Instructions for those who bring the PC media (Windows only)
- The only PC media that will be available are CD-R, DVD-R or USB memory stick.
- PCs with Windows 10 and PowerPoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016 are to be used.
- Wide screen in 16:9 is used for presentation in the venue. Standard size in 4:3 is also available, but we recommend preparing your data for wide screen.
- Please use only standard OS fonts.
- To avoid the possible spread of computer viruses, always scan your presentation files beforehand with updated anti-virus software.
- After saving your presentation file on the appropriate PC media, run a test on another PC to make sure it works normally.
- The copied data for your presentation will be deleted by the secretariat after the meeting.